Student Name Change

If you are a Student, Parent or Staff member that needs to request a student name change, please contact your building Administrative Office.


This service can be used by Building Administrative Office staff to request a name change for student.  This includes request for Legal name changes and when student's names have been incorrectly submitted during registration.

If you are a staff member and need to request a name change, please contact your Building Administrative Office.

Information Required

Please provide the following information in this request form:

  • Preferred contact method

  • Preferred time frame to best contact you

  • Student number

  • Student's current name

  • Student's new name

  • If you know what the user name should be, you could provide this information as well


IT Staff Responsible for Service

System Analysts and System Engineers



Other Information about this Service

Click Here to Submit a Request


Service ID: 44900
Tue 7/28/20 4:06 PM
Wed 8/11/21 2:36 PM