What happens if my student's device is stolen?

Asked by Traci Chamberlain on Tue 4/20/21 11:20 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

This answer has been marked as the accepted answer
Traci Chamberlain Tue 4/20/21 11:20 AM Last edited Tue 4/20/21 11:36 AM

In the case of theft, a police report must be filed and a copy provided to MPS prior to a replacement device being issued. The replacement device will be issued at no cost to the family.

Please also fill out the Report a Missing Device form to have the device locked and tracked so we may be able to recover the device.

No feedback